Berkley Fine Dining Specialists provides insurance to white tablecloth fine dining restaurants. Our coverages can be adjusted to meet the changing needs of the dynamic high-end restaurant industry and tailored to a specific geographic area.
We are an established Fine Dining Segment specialist insuring 20 of the top 100 Zagat rated restaurants and 15 of the top 76 Michelin rated restaurants nationwide.
- White tablecloth or upscale family dining; without dance floor
Risks underwritten generally do not include
Bars; taverns; brew pubs or mini breweries; cabarets; cafeterias; carry-outs; catering or banquet halls; concessionaires; diners; drive-ins; fast foods; nightclubs; pizzerias; refreshment stands; sandwich/soup shops; seasonal; self-service.
- Umbrella up to $10M
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Coverage and Valet Parking Operations
- Commercial Package Policy with Liquor Law Liability Coverage
- Restaurant Liability Extension Endorsement
- Money and securities:
- Inside Premises
- Outside Premises
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Employee Dishonesty
- Utility Services – Direct Damage
- Water, Communication, Power Supply Services
- Fine Arts
- Explosion of Steam, Boilers, Pipes, Engines, Turbines
- Personal Effects of Others
- Business Income and Extra Expense:
- Actual loss sustained
- Waiting period options – 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Off-Premises Utility Interruption
- Civil Authority
- Computer Coverage – Blanket Hardware/Software
Optional Coverages Available
- Ordinance or Law
Restaurant Liability Extension Endorsement (optional)
- Legal liability for patron’s auto while parked on restaurant premises over $500 deductible
- Lessor of premises and mortgage holder are additional insureds
- Unintentional discrimination, provided not committed by an owner or executive, and not for employment-related discrimination.
- NJ Restaurant Association
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington
- Food Industry News (Illinois)
- Illinois Restaurant Association
- New York City Hospitality Alliance
* Products and services are provided by one or more insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation. Not all products and services are available in every jurisdiction, and the precise coverage afforded by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies as issued.